Fillmore Auditorium Hotels
Hotels near by often get fully booked around event dates so make sure you make your booking early.
We use recommend booking.com to ensure you get the best possible hotel prices on the web, their easy to use certified hotel listing are some the most extensive and detailed in the world.
The Fillmore Auditorium isn’t the only reason to come out to Denver – The Mile High City. It’s also got tons of other recreational and sightseeing opportunities just laying around the corner. That’s why many Fillmore Auditorium patrons will stick around to make a full vacation. But if you’re coming in from out of town, you’ll need a place to stay. And that’s why we’re here to help.
Our partners can help you book the best rooms at the highest-rated hotels in Denver. This includes our favorite hotels listed below:
- The Art Hotel Denver, Curio Collection by Hilton
- Grand Hyatt Denver
- Warwick Denver
- Hyatt Place Denver/Downtown
- The Brown Palace Hotel and Spa, Autograph Collection
- Hyatt House Denver/Downtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Downtown-Convention Center
- Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center
While you’re in town, be sure to visit these sightseeing opportunities.
- Denver Botanic Gardens
- Mount Evans
- Denver Museum of Nature & Science
- Coors Field
- Denver Art Museum
- Denver Union Station
- Denver Zoo
- The International Church of Cannabis